Java Developer - AI Tech - Gambling
RegTech solution provider that has rapidly become the go-to offering that is helping the gaming industry meet stringent consumer protection regulatory requirements. It applies state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that enables operators to automatically assess consumer risk at high volume and velocity.
The world's largest iGaming software supplier, and we are now looking for an ambitious individual to help us grow our business within the Playtech family, as we develop our solution to its next stage of evolution in the major regulated markets in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Java engineer to work on a critical project for the next 6 months. The role is developing a new integration between the internal system a new platform for one of most important government clients which is also considered a world-leader in implementing responsible gambling programmes.
• Interpret detailed business requirements
• Develop high quality technical solutions
• Liaise with internal technical teams and the client to implement and test solutions.
• Good java knowledge
• Spring data/Hibernate
• Previous systems integration experience
• Experience of handling large quantities of data
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly e.g., the system and client platform
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player, ability to work collaboratively.
• Gambling industry domain knowledge.