Fetch.AI is a world-changing project, a “decentralised digital world” where autonomous software agents act on the behalf of their owners, or themselves, to get useful economic work done.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing international team of experts and forward-thinking technology enthusiasts working on the convergence of blockchain, AI and multi-agent systems. We are building technology for both today and tomorrow - a collective super-intelligence on top of decentralized economic internet built with a highly scalable next-generation distributed ledger technology. Combined with machine learning, this delivers the predictions and infrastructure to power the future economy.
Do you like challenges and want to work on cutting edge state-of-the-art technology that will define how we will interact? Come and join us.
This position is focused on the development of the infrastructure required to create autonomous agents and multi-agent systems that operate on top of decentralised distributed ledger technology. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of other exciting and complex projects. You will join us as an independent developer, with programming and software engineering expertise, but will be collaborating with people across different teams. There will be opportunities to develop your ideas, work with Blockchain and Machine Learning technologies, and play a significant role in the progression of Fetch.AI.
- Design, develop and evaluate applications, processes and systems, based on existing proposals or from scratch.
- Contribute to the development of APIs, SDKs, libraries for various projects.
- Maintain a flexible approach and have an ability to work across evolving projects with tight timescales.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with people from various different teams who may not necessarily share the same expertise as you.
- Report and present findings and developments, including status and results, clearly and efficiently, verbally and in writing.
- Have a critical and open mind, make suggestions and engage in team collaborations.
Skills and experience
- Excellent in depth coding skills in Python (and also C++ would be a benefit).
- Proven experience of building software and applications.
- Confident in all aspects of software development.
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant experience in Distributed Systems, Blockchain or Machine Learning.
- Strong background in Mathematics.
We offer very competitive salaries, depending on ability and experience. Come and talk to us!
Additional Fun Benefits
- Summer party
- Christmas party
- Fun activity days
- Free snacks, endless fruit, and hot and cold drinks
- Chill out zone
- Video games